Steps to apply for IBCC Equivalence
1. Candiates must pass all seven papers of Foundation Diploma along with three additional examinations i.e. Business Mathematics, Statistics and Principle of Economics (Please refer to the steps to appear in additional exams).
Following documents are needed at the time of applying for equivalence:
· Completed Application form of equivalence along with the prescribed fee. Application equivalence form is available on IBCC’s website.
· ACCA Foundation Diploma certificates (all three level certificates and FD completion certificate) and official transcripts signed and attested by ACCA Pakistan;
· Letter issued by ACCA Pakistan offices, confirming registration details (Name, Registration Number, Date of Birth and Date of Registration);
· One passport sized photograph;
· Applicant’s copy of passport/ CNIC or Form “B” duly signed and attested by government officer;
· In case of overseas students, copy of passport and VISA for the study period is required duly signed and attested by government officer;
· Students enrolled through matriculation background in ACCA’s FD program must submit the Matric credentials (mark sheet and certificate) verified from the issuing Board;
· Students enrolled through GCE ‘O’ Level background in ACCA’s FD program must submit the ‘O’ Levels certificate along with the equivalence of ‘O’ Level. Student may like to apply simultaneously to obtain equivalency for both FD and ‘O’ Level from IBCC. For details on GCE ‘O’ level equivalence requirements, please refer to IBCC’s website.
2. Upon recieving above documents, IBCC will issue letter/NOC to the students/colleges, which will allow students to apply to Technical Education Board to sit in above mentioned three subjects’ exams.
In order to appear in additional papers, students will need to register with any Boards of Technical Education or Boards of Intermediate and Secondary Education, Quetta by submitting the following documents:
a) Copy of IBCC letter/ notification
b) Letter confirming registration details (Name, Registration Number, Date of Birth and date of Registration) issued by ACCA Pakistan offices;
c) Official transcript of FD papers passed duly signed and stamped by ACCA Pakistan offices;
d) Official transcripts of FD papers passed duly signed and stamped by ACCA Pakistan Offices;
e) A copy of Matric mark sheet verified by concerned Board;
d) Examination form along with the prescribed fee. Examination forms can be downloaded from websites of respective Boards.
3. Upon Passing three additional exams, students/colleges will submit the following documents to IBCC, based on which IBCC will issue equivalence certificates to the FD students:
a) Copy of IBCC letter/NOC;
b) Result/mark sheet of three additional exams passed duly verified by respective Board.
Note: Foudation Diploma students can avail both annual and supplementary examinations to sit and pass three additional papers.